Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Muse: Christmas Visions

Hi everyone!
I know it has been a bit quite here on my blog.  Summer is busy with the kids and me wanting to spend as much time with them as I can. 

 I also have been busy behind the scenes creating some goodies for the next Stamp of Approval collection, which goes on sale July 13th to StampNation members that are on the Wait List.  Sneak peeks will start July 7th on Catherine's blog.  Full details of dates, etc. on Catherine's post HERE.


My card today was inspired by Marianne's beautiful card over at Muse: Christmas Visions.  I pulled out my World Ornament stamp by Hero Arts.  Stamped and embossed using Silver Pearl Embossing powder.  I then colored in with one of my Zig Markers.  I used my Versamark marker to create the chain from the top of the card and embossed using the same embossing powder.  The bow is from Papertrey ink and the banner sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.  I wanted to add some more detail around the edge so I pulled out my Silly Stitched Die set by Lil' Inker designs.  I love that little detail.

Also, over at StampNation we have a FREE summer-long event.  It is called...


This event will cover the basics, products, techniques, and tips on heat embossing.  Come and join us for the event for July & August.  It's going to be fun!!!

Click HERE for more details about StampNation.

One last thing before you go.  Ellen Hutson is having a sale that ends today at midnight, pacific daylight time.  You still have some time to take advantage of this sale.



Thank  you for visiting and have a great day!

Stamps:  World Ornament (Hero Arts), Mini Banners (Clearly Besotted)
Accessories:  Silly Stitched Die set (Lil' Inker), Tinsel & Tags (Papertrey Ink)

 


8 comments:

  1. How fun to see you play along at MCV, Kristy, with this gorgeous card! Makes me want to go shopping for all the fab supplies you've used! Cannot wait to see the full reveal of the new SOA box, especially since one of these boxes will have my name on it (I was the random winner at the card linky at Catherine's blog. So exciting!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver pearl ep - I have some but almost always turn to my white and or clear! So great to see you at MCV this week, Kristie! Enjoy the time with the kids - it goes by too fast, as I'm sure you're discovering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you also pulled out some world stamp - I had the same idea - it just looked like one! As always - great minds think alike ;) Great to have you play along with us at MCV - especially with all your kids wanting time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. World peace would be nice, eh? Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - that silver pearl embossing is stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you for enjoying the summer with your kiddo's Kristie! The summer passes by all to fast and before we know it, it will be time for them to go back to school. :-( Your card is simply stunning! I love that bow, it looks great on your world "ornament". Love the banner too, it would have been cool with the word "peace" on it too. Great job! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect interpretation of the Muse card, Kristie. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry pal...been MIA for a bit! Awesome Christmas bauble! Really love the red & aqua color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie